Email [email protected] for more info, or to submit your application
We are looking for fresh graduates who are keen to kick start their career in accounting. Join us to experience the firsthand exposure of accounting in multinational company.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting onto application (i.e., Oracle Hyperion Financial Management) on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Preparation of monthly accounting journals
- Collate data for monitoring of actual performance with budget and forecast numbers including but not limited to:
- Costs trackers to track actual spending against plan.
- KPI against targets
- Liaise and follow up with shared services on outstanding payments and receipts.
- Prepare balance sheet and audit schedules, and inter-company reconciliation
- Assist the team in coordinating and compiling data/ information for yearly statutory reporting such as audit and tax.
- Any ad-hoc tasks which may be assigned from time to time.
Are You The One:
- GCE 'O'/'A' Level/Diploma/Degree in Accounting
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Computer literate with good knowledge in MS Excel
- Highly analytical and able to multi task
Hiap Hoe Building At Zhongshan Park, SG
12 Months Contract
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.