Email [email protected] for more info, or to submit your application
Develop and implement a marketing strategies to meet established sales or market shares target and contribute to the achievement of our MUST WIN BATTLES.
- Responsible for leading, developing and implementing: the brand strategy, market research, communication strategy, media planning and promotion strategy.
- Responsible for driving marketing development and campaign, brand’s GBC, A&P budgeting, brand share growth, volume growth and all key brand health tracking indicators.
- Responsible for brand communications that cover ATL national campaigns and new brand visual IDs developed by HQ for local through-the-line development and channel visibility
- Responsible for key relations with ATL, Media, Digital and PR agencies, external media partners, Carlsberg Asia Regional office and key internal stakeholders within organization. Main ATL focus is on Print, TV, Cinema, Radio, Outdoor, and Digital.
- Research and analyze the marketplace and target consumer to proactively respond to changing customer demands, market trends and gain insights on the consumer
- Manage day-to-day activities associated to all marketing efforts, including project management, creative development, cross-functional implementation, campaign tracking and reporting as necessary as related to brand development and performance
- Work closely with Channel Marketing and Sales teams to drive integration and execution of plans
Be the brand advocate through promoting and educating the internal audience on the brand initiatives, programs, values, attributes, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Marketing
- At least 5 years’ experience in brand management, preferably from the F&B / Beverage / FMCG industry
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal / presentation)
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skill
- Excellent business acumen, good understanding of the market and all trade sectors
- Good work ethics, proven success track record in brand development
Hiap Hoe Building At Zhongshan Park, SG
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.