Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, or to submit your application
The eCommerce Assistant Key Account Manager position is a key position within the eCommerce team. You will be managing a portfolio of eCommerce accounts and working on expanding the network. You will help build one of Carlsberg Singapore’s growth engine.
- Support in formulating and implanting sales / key account strategies and action plans to achieve growth with our eCommerce partners
- Responsible in ensuring execution excellence end-to-end. Develop and maintain strategic collaboration with eCommerce key accounts, and ensure that we seamlessly work together to achieve growth
- Help maintain effective communication with customers to ensure all campaigns are planned and executed perfectly.
- Identify new eCommerce customers and opportunities and develop plans initiating and executing new partnerships
- Able to analyze different sets of data – be it is sales data, digital shelf data, operational data, etc. – and generate actions based on data-supported insights
- The main person to keep track of the ever-changing eCommerce landscape and understand how it may impact our business and dynamics with our key accounts
- Experience in eCommerce key account management: Ideally at least 3 years experience in driving online growth for a CPG company who partners with large pureplay platforms in Singapore.
- Coming from an eCommerce mature category e.g. beauty, toys, apparel will be a plus point. Additional FMCG experience is a plus as well. More importantly is to have an understanding of how to “trade” in an online environment.
- Familiar with eCommerce promo calendar in Singapore and have worked on big eCommerce campaigns in the past. Know how to plan and execute a perfect eCommerce campaign.
- Expert in aligning internal and external resources in order to drive the best campaign results
- Familiar with eCommerce platforms’ operations and merchant rules, and able to execute in a speedy manner
- Comfortable building relationships and discussing commercial terms with buyers.
- Empathetic with our customers’ concerns – and understand the ‘give-and-take’ dynamics
- Data literate– whether it is sales data or P&L. Natural ability to align the drivers of ecommerce – availability, promo, and content – to clear actions that align with an overall retailer action plan. Know who to tell a story back to the business on how things performed and good in implementing strategic action plan and process.
- Good collaborator – able to help sales deliver a plan in creative ways; and a partner to our global ecommerce colleagues who prize your market insights.
Hiap Hoe Building At Zhongshan Park, SG
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.