Email [email protected] for more info, or to submit your application
Responsible for planning, purchasing, and managing the flow of materials and finished goods through the organization while maintaining high standards of operations of the outsourced Singapore distribution hub. In Operations, the key responsibility in ensuring 3PL partners maintains KPI, quality, compliance and inventory accuracy while seeking opportunities for continuous improvements from work/ systems processes and cost optimization. The role plays a part as the integration point into the brewing and distribution organizations. This position leads the dialogue each month during supply & reconciliation reviews and support the monthly S&OP cycle for the company.
- Preparing monthly supply forecasts to the breweries
- Planning & purchasing of finished goods
- Coordinating with breweries in ensuring orders are fulfilled on time & shipment schedules can be met
- Planning repacking schedule for stock replenishments
- Reviewing inventory levels for optimal days of supply & ensuring adequate supplies are available for demand
- Managing stakeholders on Supply & reconciliation phases in the S&OP cycle
- 3PL warehouse partner management in ensuring high levels of inventory accuracy with monthly system reconciliations & cycle counts with annual physical stock counts
- Managing external warehousing and transportation partners on operational processes & escalations
- Providing guidance to the supply chain coordinators on supply availability
- Key focal point for CSPL to the breweries for product quality related matters
- Ensuring warehouse and transportation documentation are process compliant
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a planning/forecasting role & operations role
- Open for local applicants only
- Relevant education within Supply chain Management (min BA degree)
- Beverage industry knowledge is a plus within the FMCG experience
- Additional cross-functional experience within greater Supply chain (Production, Logistics)
- Having worked within a matrix and international, high-paced organization is a plus
- Experienced and deep understanding of inventory management, DC/RDC stock replenishment, material requirement planning, Supplier relationship management
- Solid understanding of Sales and Ops planning cycles.
- Proficient in navigating ERP software (ie. SAP, Smartcore)
- Experience with forecasting tools (eg. Kinexis is a major plus)
- Strong operational and problem-solving mentality. Ability to utilize analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills to support sound decision-making
- In depth knowledge of end-to-end Supply Planning Process including the components and factors influencing it.
- Understanding of Integrated Business Planning/ Advanced S&OP
- Understanding of business dynamics and knowledge of P&L set up (revenue/ margin/ cost drivers) within FMCG business and their interdependencies.
- Understanding of cost drivers within supply chain – Production, Logistics, Inventory optimization, packaging innovation and the interdependence of various planning KPIs.
- Collaborative mindset. Able to work across functions within CSPL and vendors/ partners
- Exhibit Accountability, Alignment & Action
Hiap Hoe Building At Zhongshan Park, SG
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.