Email [email protected] for more info, or to submit your application
Assist in the development and implementation of trade marketing strategies for Off Trade. Role requires a highly charged individual to execute, track and evaluate marketing activation deliverables in the assigned trade and sub-trade channels.
- Define and prioritise market segments with the brand and sales teams to deliver optimal placement of brands and pack types according to sub-trade channel potential, size and consumer profile.
- Develop trade and sales kits to ensure Picture of Success execution at the Point-of-Purchase. Conduct market visits and working closely with Off-Trade sales teams.
- Co-formulate trade marketing strategies and objectives, working closely with brand and sales teams to ensure timely execution of activities.
- Plan to achieve positive marketing ROI, initiate execution with the sales teams to remain on-course to meet key corporate objectives of Market Share, Net Sales Revenue and EBIT.
- Work closely with 3rd party advertising, events and point-of-sale agencies to achieve optimal value for our brands.
- Prepare joint trade promotional plan of key account customers.
- Track competitor activities and recommend action steps.
- Coordinate communication of price, pack and product changes.
- Manage Nielsen database via Answers Platform and provide evaluation and recommendation.
- Monitor and provide updates of volume performance by channel.
- Minimum Diploma / Degree (Marketing or Business)
- Minimum 6 years of relevant Modern Trade Experience in either Sales or Trade Marketing.
- Required to travel within Singapore to conduct night market visits and work during weekends of peak periods
- Proficient in MS Office applications (i.e. Words, Excel, Power Point & Outlook)
- Analyse market data (Sg Customs, AC Nielsen, Internal Sales Data)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and Mandarin
Hiap Hoe Building At Zhongshan Park, SG
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.