Email [email protected] for more info, or to submit your application
This is a role which requires the specialization of a demand planner with the ability to drive strategy and manage improvement projects
This Demand Manager is responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products. To create and maintain forecast models for our internal customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing & finance
The role plays a part as the integration point into the sales and commercial organization. Basic forecast modelling is the responsibility of this position. This position leads the dialogue each month during demand reviews and the monthly S&OP cycle for the company
1. Create statistical forecasts:
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
- Gather, analyze and validate data from sales forecast data
- Apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting
- Summarize/aggregate statistical forecasts from different sales channel
2. Review sales plans, Budget Updates or Latest Estimates and demand drivers:
- Present, solicit, and assess feedback on the various forecasts from sales channels (MONT, MOFT, TONT, TOFT, E-Com, Duty Free)
- Monitor and report important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies
- Recommend adjustments for SKUs with forecast and bias deviation
- Review promotional plans with sales (eg. On and Off Trade Cycle Plan)
3. Achieve consensus for operational demand forecasts by facilitating a collaborative demand planning process with sales, marketing and finance:
- Prepare relevant material to facilitate research and discussion
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
4. Provide input to volume planning (Monthly Demand Review)
- Facilitate and manage demand plan meetings
- Achieve consensus with the business side and the demand chain
5. SKU and forecasting file maintenance
- Create, maintain and sunset SKUs based on product life cycle
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to demand planning process
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
6. Drive Strategic initiatives
- Strategic Sourcing
- Procurement Projects
- Systems enhancements (eg. Smartcore/ kinexis)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or other relevant fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident in presenting to stakeholders
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Mastery in MS Excel
- Solid understanding of Sales and Ops planning cycles.
- Proficient in navigating ERP software (ie. SAP, Smartcore)
- Experience with forecasting tools (eg. Kinexis is a major plus)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a demand planning/forecasting role
- Prior experience in working in a FMCG environment would be advantageous
Hiap Hoe Building At Zhongshan Park, SG
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.