Email [email protected] for more info, or to submit your application
Expose to one of the highest commodity industry in the world - Beer Industry. Learn how we work in the world Probably the Best Beer Company, support in procurement administration & POSM management.
You will be Expose to:
Purchase Requisition (PR)
- Creation of Purchase Requisition and liaising with requesters from various departments (charge code, amount, contract fund utilization, delivery location)
- Monitor and follow up on requisitions status
- Preparation of requisitions listing on weekly basis
- Ensure open requisitions are closed timely
- For CAPEX and visibility: to check against CAPEX availability and visibility fund in CMS (flagships oulets, draught beer equipment quotations)
Goods Received (GR)
- Review completeness of Purchase Order (PO) invoices within Invoice Processing Portal (Esker) for non-finish goods (Marketing, Sales, HR, Finance, IT)
- Perform 3-way match between Delivery Order (DO), PO and invoices.
- Compilation of supporting documents and providing comments when necessary
- Posting of GR in SAP
- Attached all relevant documents (DO, etc) in SAP, and file all documents
- Submits non-PO invoices to Esker
- Weekly inventory reconciliation and upload to system
- Handle delivery/collection requests from various departments
- Monitor and follow up with POSM movement including liaising with 3rd party Warehouse & Logistic on collections & deliveries.
- Monthly Inventory reconciliation to Marketing Team
- Creation of material code for New POSM registration, including the maintenance of master list
- Handle incoming shipments for POSM related PO, including liaising with approved forwarder
- Inform 3rd party Warehouse on incoming shipment with information on the POSM for their GR
- Liaise with Marketing Team and review of POSM for disposal on quarterly basis
- Record & track Travel & Entertainment expenses for marketing team
- Assume responsibility and ad-hoc tasks as directed by line manager and/ or Management.
Are You the One:
- GCE 'O'/'A' Level/Diploma/Degree in administration/ business/ logistics or any relevant studies/ work experience
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Computer literate with good knowledge in MS Excel
- Highly detail oriented, process oriented, strcured minded and able to multitask
- Self-driven and proactive, able to work independently
Hiap Hoe Building At Zhongshan Park, SG
12 Months Contract
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.